Transformational Executive Coaching & Executive Branding Solutions
Smart, Successful Leaders Invest in Their Personal Growth & Professional Success
Come Out From Under The Radar?
In today’s competitive job market and business environment, being qualified is as uneventful as breathing.
You need to scrape beyond the surface of your skills and qualifications to help employers understand your value.
Qualifications are nice, but value proposition and brand distinction gets you noticed
Unless you have a strong online presence and a consistent executive brand reputation throughout your industry and with key decision makers, you will be overlooked and outcompeted for everything…the best jobs, the best promotions, the best opportunities.
Your one-dimensional, “me-oriented” executive resume is never going to be enough
Today’s executive resume is more than a flat, historical document that you blast to recruiters and employers. Your executive resume must be a powerful document that showcases your talents, business potential, executive brand and unique promise of value.
Executive branding, personal branding and leadership branding are all essential for your career success
To build a brand reputation that speaks for itself, you have to communicate, convey and consistently represent your career distinction through online and offline marketing channels.
From your ROI-focused executive career documents to social media profiles and elevator pitches and compelling talking points.
Your career success will stem from ongoing career marketing and management
How do you feel about Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn? Don’t think that they are not relevant for your background or your industry. More than 85% of your contacts, recruiters, employers and strategic partners “Google” search your name before making contact.
So where are you today in terms of your career growth and career success?
If you are finally ready to make that career move, stop operating under your potential and actively pursue leadership roles that match your interests, passions and strengths, I am glad you stopped by…because I can help you.
You have reached the right place, but help me to help you
Where are you stuck and what’s holding you back?
- You’re not confident with “selling” yourself despite your strong achievements, leadership strengths and skills
- You’re in a career transition and doing a job search for the first time in 20+ years and have no idea where to begin
- You’re feeling stuck in your career journey and need guidance getting back on track to reach your career goals
- You’re ready to move from managerial to leadership roles, but not sure how branding and career marketing works
- You’re in a need of an executive resume, but NEVER had one before because all your previous jobs came through referrals
I have the right executive coaching and branding solutions for you
I have built a reputation that brings clients back to me, year after year. I collaborate with forward-thinking women leaders, pioneering CEOs, global executives and consultants who…
…struggle with self-marketing and executive branding
…need a bigger spotlight to attract the right opportunities
…desire to become sought after leaders in their fields
In business since 1997, my strategic executive / career transition coaching and executive branding programs are designed to help you:
- articulate your leadership strengths and distinctive value proposition to strategic partners, employers and recruiters
- discover your executive brand and how to leverage it for ongoing career management and competitive job searches
- embrace self-promotion, self-marketing and effective “self-bragging” to increase your leadership presence
- identify career-defining accomplishments and standout contributions for your executive resume and LinkedIn
- attract new career opportunities that align with your passion, purpose and interests
- gain clarity and confidence around career changes and career moves that are long overdue
Know your strengths, embrace your worth and love what you do…it’s possible with the right coach
I am Abby Locke, Executive and Career Transition Coach. I was once where you maybe right now. On the outside, looking in, hoping, praying and wishing.
I can clearly remember the moment in life when I decided to stop playing small. My thoughts shifted, my personal world changed and my entire outlook on life, success and growth was elevated.
It didn’t start out that way. You see, for many years, I kept moving from job to job, doing the “right” thing, hoping each time that something inside me would spark.
The reality was this…I knew deep down inside what I wanted to do more, but kept making excuses. I tried to convince myself that staying in safe, comfortable zone was fine.
Well, 1997 rolled in and epiphany came with it. I finally woke up and made a commitment to stay true to my purpose and go for my BOLD dreams. I have never looked back and have no regrets.
Today, I run a six-figure executive / career transition coaching and branding business that boasts a global clientele. Now, I am passionate and committed about talented professionals leverage their strengths, interests and passions to live their best life.
Abby is a fantastic personal brand coach!
“What defines her best from the myriad of other brand coaches is that she delivers on her promise to build power brands that helps executives advance with confidence and clarity. She is a great listener, very focused and strategic. Most important, she gives hope in the situations when you need it most.” – M. Barnes, Global Communications Advisor
Who I Serve
- Women leaders who want recognition and success through a bigger salary, bonus or title
- New supervisors who need to increase their leadership impact and strengthen team performance
- Senior-level professionals with 15+ years management experience who want to reach new career levels
- Emerging leaders who want to break past the managerial roles and be better positioned for executive roles
- Mid-career professionals who want to leverage their corporate experience into new consulting career
- Progressive careerists who have reached crossroads in career and need strategic direction about what’s next and what’s best
I guide my clients forward to dramatic growth and “never-imagined“ success goals.
What You Can Expect
We will connect through meaningful “dig-deep” executive / leadership branding, career strategy and personal coaching sessions as we unlock and identify your unique brilliance, gifts and value proposition to the world.
I teach you what to focus on (and what to let go of) to advance and grow in your career. I will serve as your trusted adviser, your sounding board, your “safe zone,” and your personal cheerleader.
I’ll hold you accountable and as powerful at all times to help you move forward! More importantly, I’ll be your voice of reason and “reality check” – holding bold, courageous conversations with you when needed.
One of my clients in the past described the process as “boot camp for executive branding”. While I don’t want you to get scared at that concept, you can appreciate that I take you and your career success seriously.
I personally like seeing everyone win!
I highly recommend Abby as a career and brand strategist.
“Abby is both a creative thinker and influential collaborator with a unique writing ability to bring your competitive positioning to life. Her exclusive branding system is a powerful, impactful journey that will introduce you to yourself along the way to establishing your value proposition and setting you apart from the crowd.” – L. Prout, CIO
Abby is gifted when it comes to helping her clients clearly
and powerfully market themselves professionally.
“Her process guides you to capture not the ‘what’ of what you’ve done, but its impact/value to an organization. One walks away with a strong ability to convincingly articulate one’s professional value.” – E. Lebrun, Senior Consultant