CEOs, Executive Women, Emerging Leaders & Consultants…
For years, your talents, experience, leadership strengths and overall value proposition has propelled your career forward.
- You were the hottest commodity in the business market and professional circles…
- Top-paying professional growth opportunities always seemed to fall in your lap…
- Recruiters and employers were always competing for your attention…
- The next step on the corporate ladder was always yours for the taking…
So why does it seem like your executive career is not making leaps and bounds anymore. The truth is…it’s not you, the world as you have always known it has changed dramatically.
Emerging technology, mobile work spaces, changing corporate priorities, and evolving global market and intense competition are among the few changes that have shifted your world.
Executive career branding, a strong online brand presence and consistent self-marketing strategies are no longer optional. There is a critical, ongoing need to understand what makes you shine and to differentiate yourself from your colleagues.
So if you are overwhelmed…and maybe very confused, don’t despair because you are not alone and there is a solution.
What is the biggest professional growth obstacle you are facing right now?
- Has it been more than 15 years since you had to market yourself to employers?
- Are you anxious about capturing your leadership strengths and value proposition on paper?
- Are you struggling to figure out the right career marketing communications for your target audience and ideal employers?
- Were you the #2 or #3 candidate AGAIN in the last interview for a highly coveted professional growth role?
- Have you revised and worn out your “do-it-yourself” executive branded resume?
Whether you are knee-deep in a fruitless job search, ready to increase your profile in your industry or simply tired of hearing “next time” when you bump against the proverbial glass ceiling…you have reached the right place for the best executive branding and career marketing solutions.
Why you need me, Abby Locke, on your side…
As an authentic, master-level executive brand coach and career marketing architect, I go below the surface of your professional background.
One of my former clients has described my process as “boot camp for executive and professional branding”.
While I don’t want you to get scared, you can appreciate that I take you and your career success seriously.
In business since 1997, I have built a reputation that brings clients back to me, year after year.
I engage with CEOs, executive women, consultants and emerging leaders who have a clear eye and razor sharp focus on bold career goals, but need strategic career guidance and support in getting there.
Even the best forward-thinking leaders, pioneering CEOs, global executives, consultants and budding entrepreneurs, at some point, struggle with career marketing and self-promotion and need a spotlight under employers’ and recruiters’ radar.
That’s where I come in. I help them increase their personal brand reputation, become sought after candidates and land higher-level professional growth opportunities often within 90 days or less.
Isn’t it time that employers and recruiters were chasing you again instead of the other way around?
Picture the moment when you can finally operate from your passion, get paid what you are worth, and achieve the career of your dreams.
Read what my executive clients have experienced:
Abby is a fantastic personal brand coach!
What defines her best from the myriad of other brand coaches is that she delivers on her promise to build power brands that helps executives advance with confidence and clarity. She is a great listener, very focused and strategic. Most important, she gives hope in the situations when you need it most. – M. Barnes, Global Communications Advisor (Transitioned to new job in another state in < 90 days)
I highly recommend Abby for the incredible work she produces!
I found her efforts to be highly effective as she crafted a highly developed, creative resume that was in line with my career target. Her cover letters helped to present me to employers and recruiters in a professional and succinct way. I keep getting positive feedback on my executive resume and everyone remarks that it characterizes my work achievements well. – J. Harding, Healthcare CEO
(Transitioned to new CEO role in less than 30 days)
I highly recommend Abby as a career and brand strategist.
Abby is both a creative thinker and influential collaborator with a unique writing ability to bring your competitive positioning to life. Her exclusive branding system is a powerful, impactful journey that will introduce you to yourself along the way to establishing your value proposition and setting you apart from the crowd. – L. Prout, CIO
(Landed recruiter interviews within 4 days with new executive resume)
Abby is gifted when it comes to helping her clients clearly and powerfully market themselves professionally.
Her process guides you to capture not the “what” of what you’ve done, but its impact/value to an organization. In the end, one walks away with not just a powerful executive resume, but a strong ability to convincingly articulate one’s professional value. -E. Lebrun, Senior Consultant
(Switched industry with new position at top consulting firm in 60 days)
Why working with me, Abby Locke, is different…
You’ll connect with Abby through meaningful “dig-deep” executive branding and strengths-based coaching sessions where you’ll
- identify and articulate your leadership strengths and distinctive value proposition
- discover your executive brand and how to leverage it in professional and business growth opportunities
- pull out career-defining accomplishments, standout corporate contributions, and business impact results
I am able to elevate your personal brand position and take you from “best kept secret to highly visible contender”...my executive branding and career marketing solutions bring you tangible career and professional growth results.
We Are A Perfect Match If You…
- Have experience in senior management and executive roles (from Senior Manager or Director to CEO and President)
- Have a defined “dream role” that has been out of your reach for too long…and you are ready to bridge the gap
- Want to understand your brand identity and leverage your branding archetype strengths in your professional life
- Recognize that executive / personal branding and career marketing are not fads, but essential to long-term professional growth and success