Executive Resume Writer – Executive Brand Strategist – Executive Career Coach
Abby is a fantastic personal brand coach!
“What defines her best from the myriad of other brand coaches is that she delivers on her promise to build power brands that helps executives advance with confidence and clarity. She is a great listener, very focused and strategic. Most important, she gives hope in the situations when you need it most.” – M. Barnes, Global Communications Advisor
You have reached the right place if…
- You’re not comfortable with “selling” yourself so you get overlooked for promotions and new leadership roles
- You’re conducting a job search for the first time in 10+ years and have no idea where to begin
- You’re feeling stuck in your career journey and need coaching/guidance to get back on track with your career goals
- You’re qualified and ready to move from senior manager to leadership roles, but not sure how to do it
- You’re ready to change careers, but unsure what new career options can work for you
- You’re in a need of an executive resume, but NEVER had one because the jobs always came to you
What Worked for Your Career In the Past…Will Not Work Today
New global economy, new world leaders and new rules…
In today’s competitive job market and business environment, being qualified is as uneventful as breathing.
Your skills and qualifications will only get you so far, employers need understand your value.
Value proposition and brand distinction get you noticed…
Combine a strong online presence with a consistent executive brand in your industry, you will be stop getting overlooked and outcompeted for everything.
Suddenly, the best jobs, the best promotions, the best career opportunities are available to you!
Your one-dimensional, “me-oriented” executive resume is never going to be enough…
Today’s executive resume is not a flat, historical document that you blast to recruiters and employers.
Your executive resume is a conversation starter, a networking tool and quick way to introduce your career background to decision makers.
Career branding and effective self-marketing are all essential for your career success…
- You must be clear on your executive brand, professional reputation and value proposition
- You must be able to confidently articulate your brand strengths and what you bring to the table
- You must be able to press past self-doubt and go after your BOLD goals not safe, easy-to-reach wins
- Your must be represented powerfully and persuasively on your executive resume and career documents
What is blocking your career success? Your career success breakthrough is possible
As Featured In…
I highly recommend Abby as a career and brand strategist.
“Abby is both a creative thinker and influential collaborator with a unique writing ability to bring your competitive positioning to life. Her exclusive branding system is a powerful, impactful journey that will introduce you to yourself along the way to establishing your value proposition and setting you apart from the crowd.” – L. Prout, CIO