Make a strong impression with key decision makers and prospective clients.
While you may be engaged in a lot of online and social media networking activities (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook), as a consultant and solopreneur, you will be required at times to submit a hard copy of your background, expertise and consulting capabilities.
I highly recommend that my clients have an updated and visually attractive marketing kit that contains the following documents:
- Leadership / CEO Bio – covers your personal background, relevant career successes and big name clients
- Corporate Bio – gives brief synopsis of company background, location, industry and niche market
- Business Profile – serves as combination bio and resume with your leadership/business philosophy
- Capabilities Statement – describes in detail your or your company’s capabilities, core consulting services, differentiating factors, industry experiences, business and government certifications and personnel background.
- Critical Leadership Initiatives / Case Studies – captures your top business results in Challenge-Action-Results format for deeper analysis of your business, leadership and consulting capabilities.
With a solid background in executive-level career writing, branding and marketing, I am happy to work with you on your consultant marketing kit. The process is simple and straightforward, you provide me with the details through a comprehensive interviewing/branding process and I take care of the writing for you.
Samples of consultant marketing documents:
- Consultant Business Profile
- Leadership / CEO Bio for Consultants
- Critical Leadership Initiatives / Case Studies Sample for Consultants