“There is something that shifts in your life and in your world when you decide to stop playing small” – Abby Locke
But it didn’t start out that way. You see I was the poster girl for job hoppers. Every 2 to 3 years, I kept moving from job to job, doing the “right” thing and trying to convince myself that I could make it work.
The reality was this…I knew deep down inside what I wanted to do more, but kept making excuses. I tried to convince myself that staying in a safe, comfortable zone was fine.
Well, 1997 rolled in and epiphany came with it. I finally woke up and made a commitment to stay true to my purpose and go for my BOLD career dreams which was starting my own consulting business.
Not just any consulting business, but one where I help executives and emerging women leaders to identify their personal brand, discover their strengths, get clear on their interests and passion and learn how to effectively market themselves in today’s competitive business environment.
I have never looked back and have no regrets.
Why I Do This?
Call me the eternal optimist, but I just like seeing everyone win!
For as long as I can remember, I had the natural ability to connect with others, help them get confident and embrace their true career and personal life goals without restriction, hesitation or concern about what others think.
What I love most of coaching my clients is experiencing them reach that breakthrough and “aha” moment in their lives. When you show up as powerful and authentic in your life, personal and professional success has to follow.
If you need to get enthused, excited and engaged about your career or your life, the answer is yes.
As someone who has survived the roller coaster of the corporate world , I understand the nuances of the ever changing workplace and understand how the right combination of branding, marketing and positioning is vital for success.
I can easily identify how, why and where you are stuck in your career and professional journey.
I can guide you to getting on the right path, so you can experience fulfillment, attract new opportunities, promote yourself effectively and achieve the level of professional growth and career success that you want in your life.
Imagine being able to
- increase your internal power, confidence, authority and fulfillment
- step fully into your passions, talents and self-mastery in the workplace
- discover new and exciting career directions for professional growth
- create a more meaningful career that meets your personal and professional goals
My signature 3-month and 6-month executive and career coaching programs include:
Executive Coaching for Women
Getting clear on your feminine power, who you are at the core and the unique brilliance that you bring to any employer is very important for woman leaders. I will help you address many of the barriers and “hidden” professional challenges that women face today.
Some of the areas we will address are:
- Am I doing a good job of balancing personal life, family and work priorities? Where am I overloaded?
- Why am I missing out on high-profile work opportunities or projects?
- Is my professional brand and work reputation helping me, hurting me or non-existent?
- How can I go about building more supportive work relationships and internal advocates?
- Am I subconsciously lowering my expectations and clinging to limiting beliefs that stunt my confidence and growth?
- How can I increase my leadership presence and consistently communicate with power and confidence?
Career Momentum Coaching Program
You can have a career that is in sync with your passion, skills and interests. Whether you are considering a new career or looking to move forward in your current career, I can help you re-imagine, re-package and re-position yourself for lasting career success and job satisfaction.
Some of the areas we will address are:
- Should I stay at my current job or go? Things are not bad, but they are not great. What do I do now?
- My personal world of work has changed. Due to new leadership, internal restructuring or a life change, I need to consider whether a new job or a new career is necessary. Where do I start?
- Is this what I really want to do for a living? This job leverages my skills and expertise, but I’m not happy. Should I switch careers and find something else?
- I’m ready for new challenges in my job, but my boss likes me where I am. How do I move forward while maintaining my professional relationships and reputation?
- Something is off with my career situation, but I’m not even sure what the problem is. I just know I’m not as happy as I used to be. How do I figure out what’s wrong and fix it?
Inner Breakthrough Coaching Program
Reaching a higher level of success means taking a personal “dig-deep” journey, getting clear on your value proposition and personal brand and exploring how to align your unique brilliance with a career or business you love. I will guide you to achieving BOLD, but attainable goals.
Some of the areas we will address are:
- What I am after is lot more than just a new job or career, I want to make a difference in the world. How do I translate passion and purpose into a plan?
- I love my career and enjoy great success, but it comes at a cost. How do I find healthy balance between work demands and my personal and family needs?
- I coming to the close of a great career and look forward to retirement. What things should I be doing to have a smooth transition from one life/career stage to another?
- I know my talents, strengths and skills, but I want to know more about my spiritual gifts and how to use them. How can I apply them to my career and my life?
- I have reached a significant milestone age and realize that I have so many unfinished goals. Where do I begin?
Coaching Program Lengths:
The Tune Up: You get 5 coaching sessions over 7 weeks – ideal for getting back on track with job search efforts, refreshing career advancement goals, and strengthening internal promotion strategies.
Investment: $900 (full pay) | 2 payments of $475
The Elevation: You get half VIP day with plus 10 coaching sessions over 3-month period – ideal for career exploration, elevating from manager to leadership roles, identifying personal growth obstacles and correcting self-sabotaging behaviors.
Investment: $2,500 (full pay) | 3 payments of $865
The Transformation: You get full VIP day plus 15 sessions over 6-month period – ideal for understanding leadership strengths/style, finding your voice at work, making impact as woman leader and building personal confidence.
Investment: $4,500 (full pay) | 6 payments $765
What You Get:
I have a strategic and intuitive approach to coaching….and I believe in dealing with the whole person.
If your fear, hesitation or reservations about your personal success is keeping you trapped, we get to the source of that blockage so you can move forward with confidence and clarity.
I guide you in creating a whole person vision for where you want to be in your career and in life…and then help you develop specific plans to get you there.
All coaching programs include:
- Initial behavioral and branding assessments
- Extensive personal and professional diagnostic questionnaire
- Personal reflection and goal setting journal (3-month and 6-month coaching programs)
- 45 to 60-minute coaching sessions (phone / Skype / in-person)
- Private, online portal with access to my proprietary coaching tools, templates, checklists and highly recognized, reliable assessments like Strengths Finder, DISC, Skills Interest Inventory, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Values and more
- Unwavering support, guidance, accountability and mentoring
Wish you were happier in your job or career? Longing for a career that means more to you than a fat paycheck? Need to feel more confident, more in control and more at ease in your current leadership role?
Then, let’s make it happen…it all starts with a discovery session.