I can take you from unknown executive to highly visible contender!
“After working with her within two weeks, I had two exciting job offers in hand. I was able to negotiate with both employers from a position of strength because my accomplishments and value were clearly articulated. In fact, one employer complimented my resume several times — thanking me for making her job easier”. – F. Russell, Director of Product Marketing
She is passionate about helping others to succeed by making BOLD changes in their lives and careers.
With personal development, career marketing and real life, “I have been there before” experience, her coaching and executive resume branding programs have helped global clients for 20-plus years.
Abby’s approach takes clients through very structured, thought-provoking strategy and coaching sessions to uncover their personal brand, value proposition and true strengths.
Clients have consistently walked away with:
- rewarded them with a renewed definition of personal success
- a higher level of boldness and self-confidence
- an “eye-opening” view of their value to employers
As a master resume writer, Abby has a way with words that result in compelling executive resumes and razor-sharp executive career documents that speak market value, leadership differentiation and career distinction.
SNAPSHOT OF INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADERSHIP:
- Featured in Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Essence Magazine, ABCnews.com, Channel USA-9 and BBC Capital.
- Leverage multi-industry expertise as career consultant at top companies and premier agencies like State Department, NASA, Foreign Service Institute, Georgetown University (MBA program) and Lee Hecht Harrison.
- Serve global client base with long-term careers at Hyatt, Lockheed Martin, Google, Disney, Gucci, Dell EMC, Bank of America, Boeing, NBC Universal, Hyatt, Boeing, Ingersoll-Rand and Coca-Cola.
- Past résumé consultant, Women-for-Hire career fairs and Washington DC regional career expert, National Career Fairs.
- Contributor and author of published career articles for The Ladders.com, ExecutiveAgent.com, DCjobs.com, Localcareers.com, and Self-Growth.com and more.
A true proponent of ongoing self-development, learning and growth, Abby has premium industry certifications including
- Master Resume Writer
- Academy Certified Resume Writer
- Certified Money, Marketing and Soul Business Coach
- Executive & Leadership Development Coach
- Career Management Coach
- Get-Clear, Get-Focused, Get-Hired Coach
- Personal Branding Strategist
Abby also holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Clark University and MBA degree from Boston University.
INDUSTRY ACCOLADES IN 14+ CAREER & RESUME WRITING BOOKS:
As a published author, Abby has distinctive executive résumé samples in national career bestsellers including
- Top Notch Executive Résumés
- Nail the Résumé! Great Tips for Creating Dynamite Résumés
- Same-Day Résumé
- Quick Resume and Cover Letter Book
- 30-Minute Resume Makeover
- Happy About My Resume
- Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100,000 Careers
- Directory of Professional Resume Writers
- Jobseeker’s Guide for Working For Executive Recruiters
Abby’s Top-Notch Credentials in Detail
›› MULTI-CREDENTIALED EXECUTIVE CAREER EXPERT:
Top industry certifications, Master Resume Writer, Personal Brand Strategist, Job Search Strategist, Career Management Coach and Executive & Leadership Development Coach.
- Distinctive, standout executive resume samples in 14 global resume writing, job search and career management books.
- MBA, Boston University
- Bachelor’s in Business Management, Clark University
- 15-plus years’ experience in corporate, non-profit and government roles.
- Featured and quoted in Essence Magazine, Black Enterprise, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, KISS 105.9, ABCnews.com and CEO Update.
- Published resume samples in top industry publications like Top Notch Executive Resumes, Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100K Careers and Expert Resumes for Managers and Executives.
- Recruited as resume expert, career coach and trainer for NASA HQ, State Department, Foreign Service Institute, Georgetown MBA Career Center, Department of Labor, EEOC and Lee Hecht Harrison.
How You Benefit from Working with Abby
- Get better positioned for executive career growth and career acceleration
- Gain more confidence and awareness about today’s world of work
- Quickly articulate your executive brand and value proposition
- Get access to an arsenal of executive career documents and branding tools
- Get rich vocabulary of authentic talking points for interviewing and networking
Executive Resume Writer – Serving clients in New York (NYC), Sydney, Chicago, Dallas, Toronto, Austin and around globe