Personal Branding & Executive Branding Solutions
Global Executives – Corporate & Emerging Leaders – Senior Level Professionals – Board Members
Abby is a fantastic personal brand coach!
“What defines her best from the myriad of other brand coaches is that she delivers on her promise to build power brands that helps executives advance with confidence and clarity. She is a great listener, very focused and strategic. Most important, she gives hope in the situations when you need it most.” – M. Barnes, Global Communications Advisor
You have reached the right place if you are ready to…
- Land a C-level role, but your executive brand needs a major overhaul
- Compete effectively and strategically for internal promotions and career advancement
- Launch a multifaceted job search for the first time in more than 10 years
- Ready to join corporate boards, but need a board resume and help with getting there
- Revamp and re-brand your lackluster executive resume, and know you need professional help
Win more opportunities with a clear, recognizable and desirable personal brand!
“I offer everything you need to identify your brand, articulate your value proposition and optimize your career communications for maximum career growth.” – Abby Locke
Today’s Job Market is Competitive and Unpredictable
We are in a new era of global business.
Technology is moving at an accelerated rate of growth and there is a huge emphasis on digital messaging and online branding.
Likewise, the business climate is also fast-moving and constantly changing which means there is fierce competition for top paying, executive-level jobs.
So what does all of this mean for you as an executive?
It means that the job search and career growth strategies you used in the past will NOT work this time around.
Your Executive Resume is Not the Magic Pill for Career Success
Sure, a well-written, compelling executive resume is a great conversation starter.
But what’s next?
What happens if you and your competition have outstanding executive resumes? Who stands out when you are both highly qualified?
To achieve and experience real, long-lasting career success, you will need to have the following:
- Clarity on your leadership value proposition
- Confidence in your brand and leadership strengths
- Comprehensive, storytelling messages in brand-focused career documents
- Conviction to pursue BOLD professional and career goals
“Being social online is fast becoming critical to being a world-class brand…a social brand is no longer optional” – Forbes Insights
Why Personal & Executive Branding are Important
Being qualified for any job is good, but it’s not enough. Employers are looking for more in their executive candidates.
It is essential that you understand your brand strengths, irresistible factor and leadership value to employers at all times.
A powerful personal brand is specific, helps you to cut through the competition and speaks directly to your target audience.
As tempting as it is, you CANNOT market yourself to everyone.
Your personal brand must articulate a common theme across your online, print and verbal messages to differentiate you against other industry leaders.
That’s where I come into the picture…
As your executive brand strategist and executive resume writer, I promise to:
- Ask you the right, thought-provoking, mind shifting coaching and branding questions
- Release you from limiting beliefs about yourself, your strengths and your market value
- Hold you accountable for your immediate actions, job search efforts and results
- Identify your strengths and value proposition through proprietary assessments and signature coaching tools
- Communicate your value proposition in executive resumes, board resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and executive bios.
- Re-energize, re-focus and revive your executive career and job search goals.
I have been featured in…
I highly recommend Abby as a career and brand strategist.
“Abby is both a creative thinker and influential collaborator with a unique writing ability to bring your competitive positioning to life. Her exclusive branding system is a powerful, impactful journey that will introduce you to yourself along the way to establishing your value proposition and setting you apart from the crowd.” – L. Prout, CIO
Ready to embark on new journey of career success and professional growth?
Abby offers executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile writing and career coaching services to clients in United States, Canada, Asia, Europe, Middle East, South America and the Caribbean.