Abby is a fantastic personal brand coach!
“What defines her best from the myriad of other brand coaches is that she delivers on her promise to build power brands that helps executives advance with confidence and clarity. She is a great listener, very focused and strategic. Most important, she gives hope in the situations when you need it most.” – M. Barnes, Global Communications Advisor
You have reached the right place if…
- You’re not comfortable with “selling” yourself so you get overlooked for promotions and new leadership roles
- You’re in a career transition and doing a job search for the first time in 10+ years and have no idea where to begin
- You’re feeling stuck in your career journey and need coaching/guidance to get back on track with your career goals
- You’re qualified and ready to move from senior manager to leadership roles, but not sure how to do it
- You’re ready to change careers, but unsure what new career options can work for you
- You’re in a need of an executive resume, but NEVER had one because the jobs always came to you
What Worked for Your Career In the Past…Will Not Work Today
New global economy, new world leaders and new rules…
In today’s competitive job market and business environment, being qualified is as uneventful as breathing.
You need to scrape beyond the surface of your skills and qualifications to help employers understand your value.
Qualifications are nice, but value proposition and brand distinction gets you noticed…
Unless you have a strong online presence and a consistent executive brand reputation throughout your industry with key decision makers, you will be overlooked and outcompeted for everything…the best jobs, the best promotions, the best career opportunities.
Your one-dimensional, “me-oriented” executive resume is never going to be enough…
Today’s executive resume is more than a flat, historical document that you blast to recruiters and employers. More importantly, your executive resume is a conversation starter, a networking tool and quick way to introduce your career background to decision makers.
Career branding and effective self-marketing are all essential for your career success…
- You must be clear on your executive brand, professional reputation and value proposition
- You must be able to confidently articulate your brand strengths and what you bring to the table
- You must be able to press past self-doubt and go after your BOLD goals not safe, easy-to-reach wins
Isn’t it time for your career success breakthrough? It’s all starts with a conversation, schedule your discovery session today!
As Featured In…
I highly recommend Abby as a career and brand strategist.
“Abby is both a creative thinker and influential collaborator with a unique writing ability to bring your competitive positioning to life. Her exclusive branding system is a powerful, impactful journey that will introduce you to yourself along the way to establishing your value proposition and setting you apart from the crowd.” – L. Prout, CIO