Branding is not just about you being better than your competition (colleagues, coworkers, connections).
It’s about getting your prospective employers and recruiters to identify you as the ideal and ONLY solution to their current business challenges.
Here are 5 great benefits of a consistent personal brand
1) Differentiation: It creates a sense of individuality and unique distinction in the marketplace so that you standout among others when competing for top-paying lucrative leadership and business opportunities.
2) Identity: Your personal brand is the easiest way to be known for who you are as a person and what you stand for. Your personal brand is a reflection of your opinions, values, and beliefs that are visibly expressed by what you say and what you do and how you do it.
3) Perception: Your personal brand allows you to control your professional/business identity and influence the external perception others have about you and the leadership strengths, skills and abilities you bring to the table.
4) Attraction: Your personal brand enables you to effortlessly attract highly competitive leadership jobs, internal promotions and top-profile projects. You have better career choices, are ideally positioned to advance in your industry and can consistently secure higher compensation.
5) Expertise: Your personal brand aligns with your expertise and areas of speciality and helps you can gain name recognition and respect in your field and industry.
Your personal brand will propel you to the top in your marketplace…what have you done for your personal brand today?