How the Discover Your Leadership Brand with Archetypes Assessment™ helps you…
This unique and powerful branding process allows the real YOU to emerge, step forward, acknowledge and embrace your unique and innate gifts.
You’ll finally identify and claim the REAL YOU.
- Not who your company says you are
- Not who your family thinks you are
- Not who friends believe you are
But the real you, who you have always been.
My proprietary branding with archetypes system helps you align with your purpose, clarify your personal traits, identify your personal brand and discover how you show up in the world.
- Look to advance in your career?
- Suddenly thrust into career transition?
- Seeking a career change?
- Trying to figure out why you are stuck?
- Want to know if you are in the right career?
Imagine not having to settle for what you ‘should’ be doing and who you think you ‘should’ be.
Why I use brand archetypes with my clients?
Honestly, it is one of the best tools and branding assessment/systems.
Each brand archetype has its own universal characteristics along with unique strengths and challenges.
Knowing your brand archetypes provides you with insights on:
- core pieces of your authentic identity
- how you show up (self-expression) in career and life
- your signature and influencing personality traits
- potential blind spots in your interpersonal skills
- vibrant, rich vocabulary to describe yourself
- ideal employers and workplace environments
Further, the brand archetypes help you to better align with the right career, right employer and right work environment.
What you will discover
I use the Branding with Archetypes system to help you answer the following questions:
- What’s your unique brilliance?
- What’s your brand identity?
- What are you brand strengths?
- How do you show up in the world?
- What are your leadership blind spots?
- How do you align with your current career?
- What’s your ideal work environment?
- What are your core areas of expertise?
- What’s your value proposition?
- Who are your ideal employers?