“You have a powerful brand and compelling story to tell. I help you bring your unique message to life on paper, online and in person” – Abby M. Locke
She is a personal branding strategist, a confidence builder, a catalyst for BOLD career goals and a great career storyteller.
For 20-plus years, Abby has engaged with global clients to help them uncover their personal brand, understand their value proposition and really find their voice in today’s competitive workplace.
She is passionate about helping others to succeed by making BOLD changes in their lives and careers.
Abby’s clients experience very structured, thought-provoking strategy, executive branding and career coaching sessions to propel them forward.
Clients get more than an executive resume, they attain:
- a renewed definition of personal success
- a higher level of boldness and self-confidence
- an “eye-opening” view of their leadership value
- a rich vocabulary about their leadership strengths
- powerful branding and career documents for lifelong career management
Her mastery with words result in well-written, compelling and razor-sharp executive resumes and executive career documents.
Typical career portfolio elements include executive resumes, board resumes, LinkedIn profiles, executive career bios and more.
Elevate from unknown leader to highly visible executive!
“After working with her within two weeks, I had two exciting job offers in hand. I was able to negotiate with both employers from a position of strength because my accomplishments and value were clearly articulated. One employer complimented my resume several times, thanking me for making her job easier”. – F. Russell, Director of Product Marketing
Thought Leadership Highlights:
- Featured in Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Essence Magazine, ABCnews.com, Channel USA-9 and BBC Capital.
- Published executive resume samples in top industry publications like Top Notch Executive Resumes, Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100K Careers and Expert Resumes for Managers and Executives.
- Retained as multi-industry career expert and career consultant at State Department, NASA, Foreign Service Institute, Georgetown University (MBA program) and Lee Hecht Harrison.
- Trusted as executive resume writer and career expert by global clients with long-term careers at Hyatt, Lockheed Martin, Google, Disney, Gucci, Dell EMC, Bank of America, Boeing, NBC Universal, Hyatt, Boeing, Ingersoll-Rand and Coca-Cola.
- Served as resume consultant and career expert for Women-for-Hire career fairs and Washington DC’s National Career Fairs.
- Contributed and authored executive resume writing and career growth articles for the Ladders.com, Bluesteps.com, ExecutiveAgent.com, DCjobs.com, Localcareers.com, and Self-Growth.com and more.
Top Industry Certifications:
Abby has invested significantly in her self-development, learning and growth and has premium executive resume writing and career industry certifications:
- Master Resume Writer
- Academy Certified Resume Writer
- Executive & Leadership Development Coach
- Career Management Coach
- Get-Clear, Get-Focused, Get-Hired Coach
- Personal Branding Strategist
Abby has a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Clark University and MBA from Boston University.
I am committed to helping you to build your personal brand, to identify your value proposition, and to leverage your unique selling points. I can show you how to strategically promote your competitive advantage and unique brilliance in the global marketplace.
Executive Resumes in Industry Publications:
Abby has distinctive executive resume samples in national career bestsellers including
- Top Notch Executive Resumes
- Nail the Resume! Great Tips for Creating Dynamite Resumes
- Same-Day Resume
- Quick Resume and Cover Letter Book
- 30-Minute Resume Makeover
- Happy About My Resume
- Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100,000 Careers
- Directory of Professional Resume Writers
- Jobseeker’s Guide for Working For Executive Recruiters
When you work with Abby, you will be:
- Better positioned for executive career growth
- More confident in navigating today’s job search
- Enlightened about your executive brand and value proposition
- Equipped with an inventory of cutting-edge branding tools (executive resume, board resume, LinkedIn profile, executive career bio)
- Armed with a rich vocabulary and talking points for authentic interviewing and effective networking
Globally Known Executive Resume Writer & Branding Strategist
One of Top 10 Executive Resume Writing Services
Serving clients in New York (NYC), Sydney, Chicago, Dallas, Toronto, Austin and around globe