With over two decades of personal development, career marketing and real life, “I have been there before” experience, she is a true proponent of making BOLD changes in your life and your career.
Sometimes referred to as the “Brilliance Brand Coach”, Abby is intensely passionate about helping others succeed, tap into their unique brilliance and reach their true potential.
Fueled by a deep passion for helping others reach their highest potential, she engages clients through very structured, thought-provoking strategy and coaching sessions that help them uncover their personal brand and true strengths.
As a seasoned résumé writer, Abby has a way with words that result in creating compelling executive resumes and razor-sharp executive career documents that speak market value, leadership differentiation and career distinction.
Clients have cited that these sessions have rewarded them with a renewed definition of personal success, a higher level of confidence, and an “eye-opening” view of their value to employers.
INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADERSHIP:
She has a wealth of expertise and thought leadership that has been captured by many major media publications and television stations like Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Essence Magazine, ABCnews.com, Channel USA-9 and BBC Capital.
Abby has held long-term contracts with top companies including NASA, Foreign Service Institute, Georgetown University (MBA program) and Lee Hecht Harrison. In these unique roles, she was instrumental in providing career advancement coaching and brand elevation solutions to executive women, senior managers and emerging leaders.
She is a formerly served as a Résumé Consultant for Women-for-Hire career fairs and was the regional career expert in the Washington DC metropolitan area for the National Career Fairs firm.
In addition, she has contributed numerous articles and posts to The Ladders.com, ExecutiveAgent.com, DCjobs.com, Localcareers.com, and Self-Growth.com.
A true proponent of ongoing self-development, learning and growth, she has premium industry certifications including
- Master Resume Writer
- Academy Certified Resume Writer
- Certified Money, Marketing and Soul Business Coach
- Executive & Leadership Development Coach
- Career Management Coach
- Get-Clear, Get-Focused, Get-Hired Coach
- Personal Branding Strategist
In addition, she holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Clark University and MBA degree from Boston University.
PUBLICATIONS IN 14+ CAREER & RESUME WRITING BOOKS:
As a published author, she has distinctive executive résumé samples in national career publications including
- Top Notch Executive Résumés
- Nail the Résumé! Great Tips for Creating Dynamite Résumés
- Same-Day Résumé
- Quick Resume and Cover Letter Book
- 30-Minute Resume Makeover
- Happy About My Resume
- Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100,000 Careers
- Directory of Professional Resume Writers
- Jobseeker’s Guide for Working For Executive Recruiters
One of my clients described my process as “boot camp for executive branding”. Don’t get scared just appreciate that I take you and your career success seriously.
I collaborate with forward-thinking leaders, pioneering CEOs, global executives and serial entrepreneurs in the making who struggle with proactive self marketing and need a spotlight under employers’ radar.
I help them increase their brand reputation, become sought after leaders and earn the top salaries.
Imagine for a second…
- employers and recruiters chasing you
- command the salary you deserve and
- achieve the career of your dreams
You will connect directly with me when we work together
You will experience introspective, “dig-deep” executive branding strategy and coaching sessions and you will gain so much more than an executive resume.
- identify and articulate your leadership strengths
- understand your distinctive value proposition
- discover your executive personal brand
- leverage your strengths in competitive job searches
- embrace self-promotion, self-marketing and effective “self-bragging”
- pull out career-defining accomplishments and standout contributions
I am able to take you from unknown executive to highly visible contender!
“After working with her within two weeks, I had two exciting job offers in hand. I was able to negotiate with both employers from a position of strength because my accomplishments and value were clearly articulated. In fact, one employer complimented my resume several times — thanking me for making her job easier”. – F. Russell, Director of Product Marketing
Abby’s Top-Notch Credentials
›› MULTI-CREDENTIAL EXECUTIVE CAREER EXPERT with top industry certifications including Master Resume Writer, Personal Brand Strategist, Job Search Strategist, Career Management Coach and Executive & Leadership Development Coach.
›› MASTER RESUME WRITER with distinctive, standout executive resumes published in 14 global resume writing, job search and career management books.
›› MBA DEGREE from Boston University and bachelor degree in Business Management from Clark University.
›› EXECUTIVE RESUME WRITER, brand strategist and career consultant for Premier Writing Solutions serving global executives earning $250K+ salaries.
›› GLOBAL INDUSTRY RECOGNITION with feature stories in Essence Magazine, Black Enterprise, Washington Post, Washington Post Express, Wall Street Journal, KISS 105.9, ABCnews.com and CEO Update.
›› EXECUTIVE RESUME SAMPLES available in top publications including Top Notch Executive Resumes, Sales and Marketing Resumes for $100K Careers and Expert Resumes for Managers and Executives.
›› FORMER CAREER COACH & TRAINER with NASA HQ, Foreign Service Institute, Georgetown MBA Career Center, Department of Labor and Lee Hecht Harrison.
How competitive do you appear on paper?
The executive resume is the first step to securing a high-paying job, but first impressions do matter!
Working with Abby, you get one-of-kind, career marketing tools that position you for success and deliver maximum results.
Get powerful, hard-hitting document that showcases your talents, potential, personal brand and unique promise of value.
Are We A Match?
- You have 15-plus years’ work experience in corporate, non-profit or government sectors
- You have held progressive roles from emerging leader and director to CEO and President
- You are serious about your executive career and value of investing in self-growth
- You are crystal clear (somewhat clear) on your career goals, but solid career marketing plan
- You want to stand out from your colleagues with stellar executive resume and career marketing documents
- You know that executive branding and career storytelling are not fads, but essential for career success.
Isn’t time for your executive career breakthrough?
Value You Get from Working with Abby
- Better positioned for executive career growth and career acceleration
- More confident, well-informed executive with relevant, market-driven resources
- Quickly articulate your executive brand and unique value proposition
- Have complete portfolio of executive career documents, online tools, and job search resources
- Gain personal insight and valuable, authentic talking points for interviewing and networking
Executive Resume Writer – Serving clients in New York (NYC), Sydney, Chicago, Dallas, Toronto, Austin and around globe