Ready to Crack the Federal Government Code?
With everything going on in our economy today, the federal government still provides an ideal environment for stable employment and plenty opportunities for professional advancement and career growth.
So whether you are looking to pivot from your current industry into the federal government or you are a current federal employee with a stalled career, my federal resume writing and resume coaching services are for you.
Federal Resume Writing
How it works:
- Initial session: Abby will connect with you to understand your federal job search objectives, review your specific vacancy announcement and career target and discuss your past experiences/challenges with application process if any.
- Building federal resume components: Once you decide to invest in federal resume writing service, you will send Abby all documents and supporting info to help build the content. For example, past resumes, performance evaluations, position descriptions, special projects, awards and more.
- Identifying relevant/related experience: Abby will walk you through all the position requirements and qualifications to gather relevant experience, skills, training, projects etc. Our goals is that your resume will rise to the top and be deemed as “Best Qualified”.
- Developing accomplishments: During the process, Abby will coach and guide you through developing standout accomplishments for each position going back about 10 to 15 years. Note: We will use the CCAR accomplishment builder format as preferred in the federal government.
- Writing expert federal resume: You will step back and let Abby do her magic with your career background so it’s appealing to federal government and has all the essential keywords to survive the complex ATS system.
All federal resumes are:
- customized with effective keywords and specific language that align with the vacancy announcement
- written to meet current USAJOBS® federal resume writing format and application requirements
- organized to highlight your knowledge, skills, abilities and education that meet the minimum qualifications
- primarily focused on your last 10 years of your work experience regardless of grade-level / professional level
Investment: Price varies according to project requirements and turnaround requirements. General $500 to $1,500+
Federal Resume Coaching & Consulting
Not sure where to begin? With these services, you will get customized recommendations to improve your results with the federal application or federal job promotion process.
Private Sector to Federal ($200 / 90-minute session)
So you want a federal job?
The federal job application and resume writing process can be hit or miss if you don’t understand the parameters.
You have to be strategic in how you position, market and leverage your career experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, abilities and more.
Session Details: Essential preparation and in-depth discussion about the federal resume writing service and important step to determining the best occupational series and grade level that aligns with your background.
Existing Federal Employees with Current Resume ($200 / 90-minute session)
So you want a promotion or to advance to next grade level?
Whether you are looking to change agencies, switch to new occupational series, you need to uncover where and why your resume and application package is coming up short.
Session Details: In-depth review of your current resume and sample of vacancy announcement, recommendations on how to strengthen your application package and improve CCAR accomplishment statements.
Why Choose Abby:
When you work with Abby, you benefit from over 15 years of experience and expertise as a federal resume specialist, ECQ expert and federal career coach / consultant at major agencies including NASA, Department of Labor, US Mint, Department of State, EEOC and NGA