Ready for true career transformation?
You are here to do something or help others in some way. When you create a compelling brand you attract people who want the promise of your brand.” – Dave Buck.
There comes a point when your career growth is not guaranteed.
Today’s work landscape and business environment means you have to stay ahead of the curve and be competitive at all times.
…strategically position your executive brand for personal and professional success
…polish your career marketing messages with confidence, clarity and consistency
…be professionally attractive and appealing to the right audience (employers, decision makers, recruiters)
Want More Professional Impact? Then Executive Branding is the answer!
Powerful, executive branding allows you to tell your career story and what you bring to the table in an authentic, personal and unique way. With a strong executive brand, career biographies, executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles and board resumes go from standard to stand out.
Beyond doing well in a job search, outcompeting your colleagues for internal opportunities or raising your industry profile, executive branding allows you to get crystal clear on who you are, what makes you tick, how you show up in the world and what kind of legacy you want to leave.
Imagine being able to talk more confidently about who you are, what you’ve done and how you can make a difference to employers, recruiters, board members, strategic partners and more…heck, you can even help friends and family understand you better.
Take a journey with me into your future. Imagine a new life where you can…
- Have immense clarity and confidence about yourself and what makes you truly different (and powerful) from your colleagues.
- Leverage an executive brand that speaks volumes for you…employers and recruiters coming calling, not the other way around.
- Seamlessly negotiate your compensation, benefits and perks because you can easily articulate why you are essential to the company’s growth.
- Operate with greater confidence and boldness about what you bring to the table and increase your leadership impact and executive presence
Introducing the VIP Executive Branding Program
More often than not, creating a new distinctive resume is not the answer. My clients frequently come to me at a crossroads in their career journey.
— They are high performing employees competing for a new leadership role
— They are experienced professionals wanting career reinvention after longevity in the same industry.
— They are senior executives, emerging women leaders and CEOs in transition due to recent corporate restructuring.
— They are high charged leaders who want more for themselves, their lives and their careers…and they are finally ready to make it happen.
More importantly, they want their next opportunity to be the best opportunity.
They are willing to collaborate, go deep within themselves, break free of limiting mindsets and beliefs and take the time and investment needed to refine their goals and passions.
Why the VIP Executive Branding & Career Marketing Program?
Well, to be honest. When you want more, you get more. My executive branding program is like none other in the career services industry
You will learn how you are uniquely designed, address what is holding you back, collaborate on how to build powerful brand communications and share your brilliance with the world.
More notably, this program is not just about a job search, but an opportunity to stop take inventory, give yourself credit for what you have already done and leverage your strengths to move forward.
The idea here is that you go bigger, better and BOLDER in your career goals…finally get what you want.
There is something incredibly rewarding to me when my executive clients get excited, revived and optimistic about their strengths, their career goals and their professional success. – Abby Locke
So How Does This Work?
An in-person VIP day (generally 10 am to 4 pm with breaks) allows you to step outside of your normal routine and tap into your inner strength to create incredible transformation, breakthroughs, and momentum you need to move forward.
You will push past mindset barriers and fears around self-promotion and learn key steps to steadily build an authentic, distinctive brand that has incredible magnetism for employers and recruiters.
The VIP Day of strategic career and brand development coaching has intangible benefits:
Digging for Clarity & Vision:
True breakthrough happens when you have the courage to go beyond the surface of resumes, LinkedIn profiles and generic career planning. I work with you to go deep and truly understand who you are, learn about your passion and values, and your BOLD career goals.
Bridging the Gaps:
- There is a wide road between where you are now and where you want to be. You will love the exercises we use to identify the gaps, evaluate your career success themes and solidify your market value.
Repositioning for Career Success:
- With a new perspective on your gifts, talents and strengths, you can position your brand promise in new and innovative ways. I will walk you through what’s possible for your career.
Planning the Right Moves:
- With a clear vision of your goal, the next step is putting a strategic marketing plan in place. I will coach you through the top strategies and tactics for launching a multifaceted self-marketing campaign.
Repeatedly, my clients say “confidence in their abilities“, “optimistic outlook” and “complete career transformation” are their biggest takeaways from working with me.
Abby is a fantastic personal brand coach!
What defines her best from the myriad of other brand coaches is that she delivers on her promise to build power brands that helps executives advance with confidence and clarity. She is a great listener, very focused and strategic. Most important, she gives hope in the situations when you need it most. – M. Barnes, Global Communications Advisor
Honestly, working with clients on this journey, up close and personal, is what I love doing the most.
There is nothing like experiencing clients unlock their “unique brilliance” and embrace their uniqueness to drive immediate action in their professional lives.
And there’s much more! I know you cannot effectively sell yourself without stellar career marketing communications that succinctly support your brand promise and value proposition.
At the end of the day, I help you decide on the best combination of brand packaging to achieve your BOLD career goals.
What you get:
Mindset Challenge & Brand Identification
- Introduction to Discover Your Branding with Archetypes® assessment for unique perspective on your innate gifts, unique brilliance and passion so you can position your promise of value in new and innovative ways.
A big plus is learning to use your brand archetype to shatter limiting self beliefs!!
- Access to ABrandYou™, an executive branding program that includes (personal branding, strengths-based coaching and strategic career analysis) to identify your positions of power, leadership, impact and influence for lasting career success.
Career Analysis & Future Career Focus
- Comprehensive one-on-one sessions to take “deep dive” look at your career path, big wins and underlying leadership themes and untapped career opportunities.
- Value to employer evaluation exercise to identify and recognize what business solutions you solve for potential employers like revenue growth, cost savings, market expansion and more.
- Career planning roadmap to address each aspect of your career goal from industry type and ideal titles to right business environment and personal deal breakers.
Brand Messaging & Brand Communications – Choose 3 of the following
- Executive-level writing and development from scratch of core career marketing documents that best match your career situation and networking strategies
- Branded executive resume (black/white or creative design) with final versions Word, PDF, ATS-compliant and ASCII (text)
- Branded LinkedIn profile, complete with summary and concisely written job descriptions and achievements
- Branded executive career biography written in narrative form covering general career background and high impact highlights
- Critical Leadership Initiatives, highly focused document that showcases your top 3-4 career-defining leadership initiatives and significant career success stories
I highly recommend Abby as a career and brand strategist.
Abby is both a creative thinker and influential collaborator with a unique writing ability to bring your competitive positioning to life. Her exclusive branding system is a powerful, impactful journey that will introduce you to yourself along the way to establishing your value proposition and setting you apart from the crowd. – L. Prout, CIO
Abby is gifted when it comes to helping her clients clearly and powerfully market themselves professionally.
Her process guides you to capture not the “what” of what you’ve done, but its impact/value to an organization. In the end, one walks away with not just a powerful executive resume, but a strong ability to convincingly articulate one’s professional value. -E. Lebrun, Senior Consultant
Let’s recap and look at everything you get…
- Personalized attention, support and laser-focused branding and career coaching with a leading executive coach and branding strategist through VIP Day immersion experience
- Welcome packet, kickstart activities, and branding assessments in advance to maximize your VIP day breakthrough results
- VIP Day binder complete with full executive branding and strategic coaching program outline and notes from the day
- Step-by-step exercises, handouts, checklists, scripts, templates, worksheets and more as I take you through my 4-step brand identification, positioning and career marketing strategies
- Development and writing of master-level career marketing documents including executive resume, career biography and LinkedIn profile
- Three, 45-minute private coaching sessions focused primarily on career advancement and leadership development strategies including internal promotions, leadership presence, confidence building and more!
(Stock photos courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net)